Welcome to the Media Page for How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments
How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments (BMSA) – Book Factoids
- Book website: BigMoneyinSmallApartments.com
- Title: How To Make Money In Small Apartments (How to Finally Earn the Money You Deserve in Real Estate Investing)
- Formats: 128 pages, 7 x 4.7 x 0.4 inches, Kindle eBook, $1.99; also available in other formats
- Author: Lance A. Edwards
- Publication date: Kindle and ebook release: July 22, 2014. U.S. and Canada.
- Publisher: First Cornerstone Group, LLC
- Foreword by Ron LeGrand
- Sample chapter:Click here for Chapter One and the Table of Contents (PDF)
Business Journalists: Fast facts about Lance A. Edwards
Lance Edwards is an Apartment Entrepreneur, Trainer, National Speaker and Publisher
Duke University – Computer Science – Transferred
University of Houston – B.S. Chemical Engineering
University of Notre Dame – M.S. Chemical Engineering
- Previous Work Experience:
Sales Director – Setpoint
Sales Director – Aspentech, Inc.
Director of Sales – Aspen Technology
Current Position: Owner, First Cornerstone Group, LLC
- Lance purchased his first deal (a four-plex apartment) in March, 2003 – nothing down. Over the next 2 years, he went on to purchase 50 properties with nothing down, on a part-time basis, while working his full-time corporate job.
- In July, 2005, Lance retired from his 20-year corporate career to start a full-time real estate business that acquires and flips multifamily properties.
- In 2007, he added his training business to teach others how to create faster financial freedom through investing in apartments using none of their own money.
- Lance has students nationwide using his system to profit from flipping and buying apartments using none of their own cash.
- Lance has been speaking on how to raise private money and multifamily real estate investing to large and small groups since 2005.
- Lance also provides “Mindset Training” something that other gurus do not.
- Lance is based in Houston, TX.
Becoming financially independent through real estate investing isn’t an elite act. Anyone of us can do it, at any time – and more of us could be doing it than are.
Lance’s book, How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments, couldn’t have come at a more opportunistic time than the current economic conditions. With hedge funds buying up large, full apartment complexes because they must move huge chunks of money—anywhere from $3 million to those costing hundreds of millions— small and mid-sized apartments are gold mines gone untouched by the hedge funds. In between those million dollar deals and large apartment complexes, there is a revolving door of small and mid-size apartments available for investors.
If you’re thinking about investing in real estate, this book is for you. It takes the complex subject of apartment investing and puts into clear, concise terms that everyone will find readable, understandable, and easy to follow.
Lance, a highly successful investor himself in small apartments and multifamily properties across the US, shares all that he knows about investing in apartments so that readers like his consulting clients, seasoned, successful investors, and beginners alike, can become even more successful and reach their dreams and goals of becoming financially independent.
The book provides a modern day, step-by-step systematic approach through hands-on experience and sound principals for investing in apartment buildings. It takes the complicated world of real estate investing and puts it into terminology that the average person is able to understand.
How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments provides step by step advice that gives newcomers to real estate investment the practical advice they need to learn the business from the ground up. The Chapter Summaries provide an excellent tool to focus the reader and the real life “Case Studies” provide great context for each lesson. If you want to get started in developing an independent income stream, How to Make Big Money in Small Apartments should be your first investment.